Monday, November 23, 2009

Geek Squad

So today, it's been a bit lazy for me. I've been in the house working on some geek stuff. I'm finally getting around to upgrading my laptop from Vista to Windows 7. I was going to wait until I went back to the US for Christmas and bring back a copy, but I could no longer figure out a good reason to wait. I could download Windows 7 from the Microsoft website and just do it now--frankly I'm tired of Vista. So far, I've got most of my system backed up and secured all my old software and registration codes so that I could reinstall the stuff once I get the new OS loaded. From everything I've seen, I'm really excited to try it out.

The other thing I've been working on Googlewave. It is the next top-secret mind control software that Google has developed that will take over the World. : ) Not really, but is seems interesting and I'm trying to get the hang of it. If anyone I know is testing Googlewave, send a wave over and we'll chat. First name.last name on the gmail account.

1 comment:

  1. Are you still trying googlewave? If so, I'd like to try it. You should invite me!
    Ciao,
    t.j.

    ReplyDelete